Website PT. Karunia Berca Indonesia
PT. Karunia Berca Indonesia is one of the leading companies in Indonesia specialising in the design, contracting, manufacturing and hot dip galvanising of steel structure and is located strategically in Cilegon within the Krakatau Industrial Estate, West Java, Plant 1 with an area of 37,500 square meters of land and Plant 2 with an area of 21,686 square meters of land.
PT. Karunia Berca Indonesia acquired all the assets and took over the existing staff, personnel and management of PT. Kratama Belindo International in May 1994 who also had been involved in the business of design, contracting and manufacturing of steel structures including galvanizing since 1985. In August 1987, KBI stated fabrication of its first Steel Truss Bridge project for the supply to the Department of Public Works (Bina Marga) totaling 15,600 ton. Meanwhile, KBI has expanded rapidly and is currently able to manufacture 40,000 tons annually for the steel structure product : Transmission Line Tower, Telecommunications Tower, Bridges & Heavy Industry. In July 1997 KBI was awarded a major Contract to supply 500 KV Transmission Towers (965 towers) for Paiton-Kediri-Klaten to Balfour Beatty Group totaling over 38,000 ton completed in October 1998. In November 1998 was awarded to supply 275 KV Transmission Towers (700towers) to KEC International for the Sumatera Project to be 14,000 ton.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Civil)
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Project, Ms. Tower, SAP 2000, STAAD pro, AutoCad.
- Fresh Graduate welcome to apply
- Placement at Cilegon, Banten.
Job Desc :
- Designing and analyzing steel structures used in various project
- Perform design calculation to determine the appropriate size and configurations of steel
- Communicating design decision and recommendation effectively to stakeholders
Any question please contact +6285776355996 (WA)
Submit you updated CV to email listed below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.