Website PT Chandra Asri
Chandra Asri is the Indonesia’s premier petrochemical producer with an integrated plant incorporating world class, state of-the-art technology and supporting facilities. We operate the country’s only Naphtha Cracker producing high quality Olefins and Polyolefins, and is the sole domestic producer of Styrene Monomer and Butadiene.
As one of the largest petrochemical companies in the region, Chandra Asri ensures our customers’ satisfaction, which has been leading the growth of our market share within the last decade. This growth is a result of good corporate governance and prudent financial management. Businesswise, we are committed to establishing and integrating global partnerships while never compromising on service. Investing in our workforce as well as engaging in equitable corporate responsibility programs is at the heart of everything we do and is integral to our business.
We are looking for potential and high caliber talent for the above position who is keen to grow with us.
Position : Employee Relation Officer
Assist Employee Services & ER Superintendent in carrying out jobs related to employee relations such as organize company events, handles labor disputes and disciplinary offenses at Site Office.
Job Description :
- Support industrial dispute case management between employee and employer, such as attending meetings in the framework of dispute settlement in the bipartite level, mediation and trial hearing at the Industrial Relations Court (PHI) and other process.
- Conduct investigation to the violations that occur in company’s area, both violations to the CLA, Company Regulations as well as violations of the Life Saving Rule.
- Provide and deliver warning letter to the employees including maintain the documentation regarding cases of violations and sanctions that are given to employees who did violation.
- Maintain communication or relationship with CAP registered and recognized labor unions;
- Assisting the CLA negotiating team in preparing the venue, material to be discussed and its minutes of meeting;
- Respond to complaints from employees and provide suggestions for resolving solutions;
- Prepare documents or data requested by Legal, CSM and other functions related to the Worker Union, Obligatory Labor Report, audit, and other purposes.
- Support socialization to the new employee regarding CLA and Code of Conduct.
- Maintain all documentation related to Industrial and employee relations (i.e. Bipartite documents, mutual agreement to be reported to PHI, etc.)
- Organize company events (i.e. Company’s anniversary, religious celebrations, etc) as well as socialization of CLA and other company programs including prepare the place and its supporting facilities.
- Experience in similar position, especially in handling cases of industrial relations, for 2 – 3 years.
- Preferably having work experience in manufacturing companies with more than 1000 employees
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Psychology from reputable universities
- Demonstrate the ability to build good relationship with labor union, government officials (Disnaker, etc).
- Excellent communication skill and able to speak and write in good command of English
- Good knowledge of Indonesia labor laws / regulations and being updated with the latest trends / judicial reviews/regulations in industrial relations.
This position will be placed at Site Office Cilegon
To apply for this job please visit 106401.jobs2web.com.