Website PT Chandra Asri
Chandra Asri is the Indonesia’s premier petrochemical producer with an integrated plant incorporating world class, state of-the-art technology and supporting facilities. We operate the country’s only Naphtha Cracker producing high quality Olefins and Polyolefins, and is the sole domestic producer of Styrene Monomer and Butadiene.
As one of the largest petrochemical companies in the region, Chandra Asri ensures our customers’ satisfaction, which has been leading the growth of our market share within the last decade. This growth is a result of good corporate governance and prudent financial management. Businesswise, we are committed to establishing and integrating global partnerships while never compromising on service. Investing in our workforce as well as engaging in equitable corporate responsibility programs is at the heart of everything we do and is integral to our business.
We are looking for potential and high caliber talent for the above position who is keen to grow with us.
Position : Environment – Styrene Monomer Inspector
Job Description :
- Conduct sampling and coordinate with related parties for proper sampling
- Provide waste packaging and labels as requested by the waste generator
- Supervise the waste delivery process and provide a waste transfer form
- Ensure the environment is in a safe condition, by conducting Environment Observation
- Fill out the B3 waste stock card in the Waste Handling Area and put a waste label on each waste stored in the Waste Handling Area
- Fill in the Waste Manifest Form according to the type of waste disposed of and save a copy of the file and verify the E-manifest as proposed by the transporter (as administrator)
- Carry out activities according to the AMDAL document
- Diploma 3 in major Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Have 1 year experience in same field, or freshgraduate are welcome to apply
- Computer literate
- Have good english skill both spoken and written
- Willing to work in site office Cilegon
This position will be placed at Site Office Cilegon
To apply for this job please visit 106401.jobs2web.com.