Website PT Lotte Chemical Indonesia
The first naphtha cracker factory in Indonesia founded by Lotte Corporation. Will carry out processing of ethylene, propylene, mixed-C4, and gasoline pyrolysis with high temperatures above 800 degrees Celsius.
Lotte Chemical’s petrochemical processing facility and plant project is expected to be completed and start operating in 2025. It is expected that the petrochemical processing complex will be able to produce 1 million tons of ethylene, 520 thousand tons of propylene, and 250 thousand tons of polypropylene and generate revenues of up to US$ 2.66 billion every year.
We are currently looking for candidates for the following vacant positions.
Field Jetty Operator
- Follows the instructions of Foreman and Boardman, so that the process Loading/unloading runs smoothly and in accordance with specified standards.
- Implement Foreman’s instructions on the following:
- Responsible for ensuring, that all activities carried out in the terminal, and tanker jetty areas are undertaken in a safe and environmentally correct manner and striving for zero accidents and near misses.
- Monitor Ship to shore and vice versa for interface during loading / unloading vessel operation whilst alongside the jetty.
- Maintenance jetty logs and ensuring a concise jetty handover is undertaken on shift change to ensure continuity of service and minimize the possibility of errors.
- Maintain good communication interface between jetty and tank farm during product loading/unloading.
- Line up procedure, process berthing/un-berthing, and activities prior ship arrival.
- Handle process shutdown and start-up, and equipment inspection during turnaround maintenance.
- Follow the operation procedure to deliver safe, reliable jetty operations and comply with company regulations
- Min. D3 (Chemical Engineering or equivalent) required from reputable University.
- Min. of 4 years operation experience as a Fieldman related to Petrochemicals industries.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc),
- Good integrity, initiative, and teamwork ability.
- Have motivation to learn and willing to work under pressure.
- Have experience about the Project.
- Willing to work shifts and overtime.
- Willing to be located in Merak Plant (Cilegon)
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.