Website PT Mitsubishi Chemical Indonesia (MCCI)
PT Mitsubishi Chemical Indonesia (MCCI) is a Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group Company as a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation in Japan. MCCI, which located in Cilegon City, Banten Province, Indonesia, produces Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA).
Currently, MCCI is the largest producer of PTA in Indonesia.
MCCI was established as a multinational company in 1991 and has 2 plants built on a land area of around 17 hectares. The commercial operation of PTA No.1 Plant started in 1991 with initial capacity of 250,000 MT. Meanwhile, PTA No.2 Plant started its commercial operations in 1996 with the same initial capacity. After the process optimization project, which started in 2011, the Company’s plant capacity has been increased to 660,000 MT per year for PTA.
Currently we are hiring HR Strategic Supervisor
- Responsible for planning & implementing cultural transformation programs, organizational development & talent management.
- Monitoring and coordination related to effective & efficient HR formation & development programs.
- Management/ industrial engineering Bachelor (S1)
- Required language(s): English business level (speaking/writing)
- Have basic knowledge about Human Resources Management System
- Experience min 5 years in related field
- Have Good Communication Skill
- Located in Cilegon, Merak.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email below (click APPLY) with subject MCCI_HR Strategic Supervisor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.