Website PT. Indorama Polypet Indonesia (PT. IPPI)
PT. Indorama Polypet Indonesia is located in Cilegon, West Java, adjacent to our joint venture PTA asset, PT Indorama Petrochemicals. It is therefore able to receive its PTA feedstock via pipeline. Polypet has provided us the opportunity to further consolidate its foothold in the expanding Indonesian PET market.
PT. Indorama Polypet Indonesia produce a variety of PET resins general purpose to specialty as a packaging material including hot-fill, low and high IV, heavy metal free, plant base PET, fast re-heat, general grade and film grade to serve a variety of markets including carbonated soft drink (CSD), water, juice, food, alcoholic beverages, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, homecare, healthcare, APET sheet and film extrusion applications.
Outstanding qualities of PET include being strong, lightweight, safe, resistance to chemicals and recyclability. PET is the most widely recycled plastic in the world. It can be recycled multiple times into clothing, carpets and other applications. High technology even allows recycled PET to meet the same level of safety as virgin PET resins. PET does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, dioxins and other hazardous chemicals.
Currently we are hiring :
- Last education at least associate degree or more.
- At least 1 years working experience as a accounting.
- Domicile Cilegon and surrounding areas.
- Have a job seeker identification card AK/1.
- Familiar with Accounting system.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulation and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Manage all accounting transaction.
- Experience in Accurate online is preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Detail, thorough, able to work in team, have commitment, integrity and able to keep company secret.
- Willing to be placed in Cilegon.
To apply for this job please visit karirhub.kemnaker.go.id.