Website PT Chandra Asri
Chandra Asri is the Indonesia’s premier petrochemical producer with an integrated plant incorporating world class, state of-the-art technology and supporting facilities. We operate the country’s only Naphtha Cracker producing high quality Olefins and Polyolefins, and is the sole domestic producer of Styrene Monomer and Butadiene.
As one of the largest petrochemical companies in the region, Chandra Asri ensures our customers’ satisfaction, which has been leading the growth of our market share within the last decade. This growth is a result of good corporate governance and prudent financial management. Businesswise, we are committed to establishing and integrating global partnerships while never compromising on service. Investing in our workforce as well as engaging in equitable corporate responsibility programs is at the heart of everything we do and is integral to our business.
We are looking for potential and high caliber talent for the above position who is keen to grow with us.
Position : New Project Permit Officer
Job Description :
– Identify and propose list of new project permit as required by company and give input to number of new project permit package.
– Process new project permit and others project as assigned on schedule and follow government rules and company rules.
– Report every new project permit activities assigned (weekly/monthly and annual )
– Analyze and report every problem/challenge occur
– Monitor /control all process until finish.
– Coordinate with all related party in conducting new project assigned
– Conduct PKKPR sea, Jetty/TUKS, BUP/ Port Company, PBG TUKS / Jetty, loading unloading, sea water intake, ISPS Code, temporary storage, dredging, reclamation, etc.
– Minimum S1 Ocean Engineering or any relevant background
– Have 2-3 years years working experience in ocean project is preferrable
– Computer literate (Ms. Office, Ms. Project, Engineering CAD)
– Good communication skill, negotiation and networking
– Good in english both spoken & written
This position will be placed at Site Office Cilegon
To apply for this job please visit 106401.jobs2web.com.