Website PT Chandra Asri
Chandra Asri is the Indonesia’s premier petrochemical producer with an integrated plant incorporating world class, state of-the-art technology and supporting facilities. We operate the country’s only Naphtha Cracker producing high quality Olefins and Polyolefins, and is the sole domestic producer of Styrene Monomer and Butadiene.
As one of the largest petrochemical companies in the region, Chandra Asri ensures our customers’ satisfaction, which has been leading the growth of our market share within the last decade. This growth is a result of good corporate governance and prudent financial management. Businesswise, we are committed to establishing and integrating global partnerships while never compromising on service. Investing in our workforce as well as engaging in equitable corporate responsibility programs is at the heart of everything we do and is integral to our business.
We are looking for potential and high caliber talent for the above position who is keen to grow with us.
Position : PP Utility Process Improvement Engineer
Job Description :
- Monitor and evaluate performance of individual equipment at PPU.
- Monitor and evaluate of unit process at PPU.
- Monitor and evaluate TMR, HC loss, and discrepancy C3 unbalance at PPU/OSBL.
- Assist production engineer as required with advice information, analysis, calculation and recommendation.
- Support implementation of total productive maintenance (TPM) at PPU
- Cooperate with PTD, SHE, EGD and MTN Department to conduct HAZOP, What if study, etc. to guarantee the safety of production equipment and personnel safety.
- Bachelor Degree in major of Chemical Engineering
- Have 1 year working experience in related field or freshgraduate are welcome to apply
- Good collaboration and analytical thinking skill
- Good in English skill both spoken and written
This position will be placed at Site Office Cilegon
To apply for this job please visit 106401.jobs2web.com.