Website PT. Thermax International Indonesia
Thermax started its association with Indonesia almost 50 years ago in 1971 with the installation of a couple of oil-fired thermal heaters in the country. As the demand for its products grew, Thermax soon felt the need to set up a representative office in Jakarta, the country’s capital. This milestone was achieved in 1992.
As a commitment to expanding its global footprint and creating an edifice in the South East Asian market, Thermax established its subsidiary, PT Thermax International Indonesia (PT TII) in 2014. Over the next three years, a manufacturing facility was set up at the Krakatau Industrial Estate, in a place called Banten, approximately 100 km from Jakarta. The manufacturing facility was inaugurated on 26 July 2017. The occasion was heralded by the Deputy Chairman of the investment coordination board, Lestari Indah, who participated in the ceremonial lamp lighting and struck a traditional gong, signalling a new beginning for Thermax in Indonesia. The indigenous boilers manufactured in the facility have been accepted by the local customers for their quality and performance. Apart from packaged boilers, Thermax also exports large capacity heating solutions, air pollution control equipment, waste and wastewater treatment plants and chillers. The facility is expected to cater to the requirements of the neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and Cambodia.
· Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree of Engineering
· At least 2 years of working experience in related position
· Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
· Great communication skill
· Good communication in English
· Familiar with Microsoft project and Microsoft Excel
· Having analytical thinking, innovative, and critical thinking
· Good in Project scheduling
· Candidate able to joint as soon as possible.
· Candidate will be placed in Cilegon – Banten
Send your updated CV with subject : Position_Your Name
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.