Website PT Communication Cable Systems Indonesia Tbk
Communication Cable Systems Indonesia Tbk
PT Communication Cable Systems Indonesia Tbk (CCSI) is a leader in optical fiber cable manufacturer in Indonesia. It is well known in the market as a producer of premium, high quality products. It has the capability to produce wide range of indoor and outdoor optical cables. Presently it is the only cabler in Indonesia that is capable of producing submarine optical cables. Each cable is designed for a different applications and condition. The fibers are guarantee to be stress free and without strain effects during production, storage and installation. This is to assure a long cable lifetime and an optimum data-carrying capacities.
CCSI factory has annual production capacity of 1,000,000 fiber Km. The factory is located at Krakatau Industrial Estate in Cilegon, Banten; whereas, the Sales & Marketing Office is located in Jakarta.
Besides fiber optic cables, CCSI also offers a tip-to-tip optical cable accessories. The company also produces HDPE subducts and Microducts. As a part of its diversification strategy, starting in 2014, the company also produces HDPE pipes and Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes (RTP) for oil & gas industry.
- Supervise work orders that go into production
- Conduct analysis and create action plans to achieve production budget priorities
- Analyze transaction and history issues in ERP Systems
- Coordinating with related departments regarding production output problems
- Ensure suitability between materials and production planning
- Graduate from Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial / Mechanical Engineering
- Experience 1 – 2 years with same postion
- Understanding or having used ERP systems (Dynamic AX) is a plus point
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Talkative and has good communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.co.id.