Website PT Chandra Asri
Chandra Asri is the Indonesia’s premier petrochemical producer with an integrated plant incorporating world class, state of-the-art technology and supporting facilities. We operate the country’s only Naphtha Cracker producing high quality Olefins and Polyolefins, and is the sole domestic producer of Styrene Monomer and Butadiene.
Execute & monitor as a team/project leader on the IT service of IT App. SC & Plant Mtn (more complex & integrated application) for users at Plant Sites so it can be performed efficiently and effectively to support operational of the company and to achieve company’s business objective.
- Execute of IT initiatives/ projects (for more complex & integrated application) according to Information Technology (IT) strategic plan to ensure it runs well
- Monitor the on-going operations of IT services to provide quality and timely support to CAP employees concerning hardware and software needs especially for IT users in Manufacturing Division and other users in Plant Sites for more complex and integrated application.
- Monitor the implementation of business application to ensure smooth deliveries of business applications to support business operation especially in Plant Sites to ensure business control are in place in the application and working effectively for more complex and integrated application.
- Monitor the implementation of new application (more complex & integrated application) and changes to existing computer system and business application to ensure it runs well
- Communicate with related business process owner to assessof new computing technologies and the feasibility of system enhancement as well as the potential value to the company, especially for more complex & integrated application, to ensure company to maximize company capacities.
- Communicate with main IT vendor/consultant to ensure they perform the work according to agreed SOW and service level in the related application.
- Review business process to make sure the application (more complex & integrated application) is updated according to the latest process/policy/procedure in the related functions.
- A bachelor graduate from Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 6 years of similar working experience in relevant areas
- Experience in Manufacturing Company, preferably in Petrochemical
- Good understanding of SAP in Finance, Accounting, Sales and Distribution model
- Good knowledge in application development methodology especially for ABAP programming
- Good understanding in IT Infrastructure such as desktop, server and networking especially for SAP environment
- Good understanding in SAP system both functional and technical, application development as well as IT infrastructure
To apply for this job please visit 106401.jobs2web.com.