Website PT. Lotte Chemical Indonesia
PT. Lotte Chemical Indonesia isThe first naphtha cracker factory in Indonesia founded by Lotte Corporation. Will carry out processing of ethylene, propylene, mixed-C4, and gasoline pyrolysis with high temperatures above 800 degrees Celsius.
Lotte Chemical’s petrochemical processing facility and plant project is expected to be completed and start operating in 2025. It is expected that the petrochemical processing complex will be able to produce 1 million tons of ethylene, 520 thousand tons of propylene, and 250 thousand tons of polypropylene and generate revenues of up to US$ 2.66 billion every year.
- Legal inspection facilities management and ensure compliance with legal standard
- Develop facilities standard requirement based on government regulation
- Review and update legal government permit list for the facilities and equipment
- Managing renewal government permit of the facilities and equipment
- Preparation for facilities management standard
- Provide oversight of all regulatory compliance activities, as well as the creation of plans, policies, and programs to promote compliance of facilities inspection
- Review, evaluate, and assess compliance with facilities /plant equipment laws, regulations, and standards
- Establish procedures for investigating allegations of non-compliance
- Assist in the development of training plans, programs, and materials to promote compliance
- Assist in the development and administration of company-wide compliance programs
- Prepare reports and correspondence for management, employees, and regulatory agencies
- Perform audits regularly of facilities, equipment, processes, and records to ensure compliance with regulation
- Assist in the identification of trends related to compliance, and prepare reports to document trends, causes, and potential solutions
- Communicate with regulatory agencies and related stake holders
- A bachelor’s degree in Material and Metallurgical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of work experience in Inspection Engineer at Petrochemical Industry
- Proficient knowledge of relevant laws, policies, and procedures.
- A strong understanding of Code, Standard, engineering principles and practices, including design, testing, and manufacturing processes.
- Attention to detail and accuracy and precise in their work to identify and address potential issues.
- Good communication skills and able to clearly explain their findings and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have valid certificate of Inspection related qualification is prefered.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.