Website PT Allnex Resins Indonesia
At Allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products: from interior coatings for airplanes, corrosion protection for cars, scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones to printing inks for glossy magazines at a newsstand.
Sustainability is a commitment to our stakeholders and a key part of our continued success. be ECOWISE™ is our promise and our proposition.
We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and serve customers in over 100 countries, which makes allnex the world’s leading coatings resins company.
Do you want to be a part of a talented and dynamic team? Would you like to be a part of a company that has the potential to expand in so many fascinating markets? allnex invites you to join our talented and dynamic team as a Technical Service Lab Technician in Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia. This position will provide technical support and service to our customers across numerous markets, as well as internal customers in sales, marketing, and R&D. The primary goal is to ensure that allnex knows the needs of its clients and answers their future difficulties.
- Deliver technical support to internal and external customers, fulfilling unmet needs by recommending existing products or creating new solutions as required
- Identify technology and market trends, working with the business, marketing & technology teams to create products development profiles which meet the future identified segment needs
- Create technical value propositions and lead technical product commercialization, assisting in the production of technical data sheets, brochures and launch packages
- Provide technical expertise/ guidance and support to sales and marketing teams
- Delivering substantial technical input in cross-functional market segment teams to drive new product developments and that meet market needs at agreed timelines
- Develop sufficient technical option to successfully deliver on projects
- Providing foresight thinking in planning and organizing technical aspects of projects and perform against agreed stage gate deliverables
- Represent the organization in forums and conferences within specific area of application expertise
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of application formulation required with preferred experience in UV formulating of wood coating and flexible packaging
- Know application of PU, NC, synthetic enamel and water base is a plus
- Experiences of working in laboratory environment for formulating preparation, material characterizations, coating application and feasibility demonstration
- Proficiency in experimental planning, data analysis, record keeping and report writing
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrated success in understanding customer issues, developing appropriate solutions and communicating solutions both internally and with customers
- Ability to collaborate with broad team to drive result; win through influence
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally and in writing to diverse audience in an understandable fashion
- Independent worker – lab formulation & project development skills, fast learner, action oriented with “can do” attitude
- Project management skills with demonstrated success in leading complex, multi-disciplined projects through commercialization
- Sound analytical and conceptual thinking to provide quick investigation and root cause development to process & project issues
- Bachelor degree in Scientific Field required, knowledge of polymer chemistry a plus, or equivalent technical experience accepted.
To apply for this job please visit careers.allnex.com.