Website PT Vopak Terminal Merak
Incepted in 2008, PT Vopak Terminal Merak is strategically located in Merak, Banten Province, West Java which is situated at the main shipping route for bulk liquid chemicals, and has the highest concentration of petrochemical facilities in Indonesia. Our purpose is to store vital products with care, as well as provide safe, efficient and clean storage and handling services of bulk liquid products at key position that are critical to its customers in Merak, Banten.
Our facility also has the certification from Customs such as Bonded Logistics Center or Pusat Logistik Berikat (PLB) to operate a warehouse or logistics center, offering petrochemical industry the flexibility to store goods.
PT Vopak Terminal Merak is also recognized as a leading international company with solid safety performance. In February 2021, the Governor of Banten Province awarded the company for the accomplishment of zero accident in 2020 and recognized the terminal’s safety committee as the best safety committee in Banten Province. In December 2021, The Customs Banten Province also awarded the company as the Best PLB in the Banten Area.
The company brings in strong experience and investment to build tank storage infrastructure in Merak, in cooperation with its local partners, to support the petrochemical industry as key economic growth sector and create opportunities for local talents and local entreprenuers. In October 2020, Vopak extended its chemical terminal in Merak, Indonesia, with 50,000 cbm to 130,400 cbm.
PT Vopak Terminal Merak is hiring
Position : Junior Procurement Officer
Work Location : Merak, Banten
- Bachelor Degree in Economic/Finance/ Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Procurement
- Work Based in Merak, Banten
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure Procurement Functions operate within Vopak requirements.
- Accountable and responsible for managing vendors/ 3rd parties.
- Negotiation with vendors and cost savings initiatives.
- Responsible to follow up on purchase order to vendors ensuring that all orders are delivered on promised data.
- Supporting terminal operations by maintaining good communication and improving good team work with all respective departments.
- Responsible to check documents before approval process and monitor the documents in internal Vopak.
- Comply with PT. Vopak Terminal merak safety health environment policy.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Cost savings
- Timely delivery
- Compliance to ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 standards
- Good teamwork within other departments
To apply for this job please visit vopak.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.