Thermax started its association with Indonesia almost 50 years ago in 1971 with the installation of a couple of oil-fired thermal heaters in the country. As the demand for its products grew, Thermax soon felt the need to set up a representative office in Jakarta, the country’s capital. This milestone was achieved in 1992.
As a commitment to expanding its global footprint and creating an edifice in the South East Asian market, Thermax established its subsidiary, PT Thermax International Indonesia (PT TII) in 2014. Over the next three years, a manufacturing facility was set up at the Krakatau Industrial Estate, in a place called Banten, approximately 100 km from Jakarta.
The manufacturing facility was inaugurated on 26 July 2017. The occasion was heralded by the Deputy Chairman of the investment coordination board, Lestari Indah, who participated in the ceremonial lamp lighting and struck a traditional gong, signalling a new beginning for Thermax in Indonesia. The indigenous boilers manufactured in the facility have been accepted by the local customers for their quality and performance.
Apart from packaged boilers, Thermax also exports large capacity heating solutions, air pollution control equipment, waste and wastewater treatment plants and chillers. The facility is expected to cater to the requirements of the neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Thermax International Indonesia
Saat ini PT. Thermax International Indonesia sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan untuk posisi sebagai berikut
- Configurate trucking requirements
- Booking truck for project delivery (including import material, material from vendor and factory)
- Coordinate to site for unloading material preparation
- Prepare & collect delivery note
- Finalization vendor trucking PO to release payment
- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years experiences in logistics
- Has good understanding type & model of truck
- Able to operate ERP system
- Fluent in English is a must
- Able to work individual or team, cooperate with others department/party
- Has great Logical thinking, analysis ability, and problem solving
- Able to work under pressure and strict deadline
- Able to adapt and active to coomunicate and coordinate with others team
- Can join as soon as possible
Submit your CV and associated documents via email :
Subject : LS_Your Complete Name