Thermax started its association with Indonesia almost 50 years ago in 1971 with the installation of a couple of oil-fired thermal heaters in the country. As the demand for its products grew, Thermax soon felt the need to set up a representative office in Jakarta, the country’s capital. This milestone was achieved in 1992.
As a commitment to expanding its global footprint and creating an edifice in the South East Asian market, Thermax established its subsidiary, PT Thermax International Indonesia (PT TII) in 2014. Over the next three years, a manufacturing facility was set up at the Krakatau Industrial Estate, in a place called Banten, approximately 100 km from Jakarta.
The manufacturing facility was inaugurated on 26 July 2017. The occasion was heralded by the Deputy Chairman of the investment coordination board, Lestari Indah, who participated in the ceremonial lamp lighting and struck a traditional gong, signalling a new beginning for Thermax in Indonesia. The indigenous boilers manufactured in the facility have been accepted by the local customers for their quality and performance.
Apart from packaged boilers, Thermax also exports large capacity heating solutions, air pollution control equipment, waste and wastewater treatment plants and chillers. The facility is expected to cater to the requirements of the neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Thermax International Indonesia
Saat ini PT. Thermax International Indonesia sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan untuk posisi sebagai berikut
Main Task :
To create drawing for Industrial Boiler design, checking and releasing for shop fabrication/site and having familiar with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)/SAP system to fill and adding item code/part number into the system.
- Create drawing for Industrial Boiler Part design, checking and releasing if it is necessary for more detail information.
- Manage the Drawing & Document release for each of the project and maintain the latest revision.
- Provide resolution if there is any problem with the design, in example: missing part, clashing, inconsistency each of the engineering drawing.
- Select and distribute the drawing to be released for shop fabrication to internal team
- To support shop fabrication during fabrication of Boiler product and site construction and commissioning team when it’s required.
- Review and update technical documents and drawing for As Built based on site team input if it’s requested (e.g. isometric drawing; manuals and workflows)
- Create templates for future use
- Involve for any meeting related with engineering internally and with Customer as necessary as well as with construction team
- Visit to Customer site for survey to create layout drawing; resolve any site issue related with engineering design etc.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Marine, Shipbuilding, Chemical, Physics, Industrial) or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Design Engineer or similar role at least for 5 years.
- Familiar with Industrial Boiler Design (Fire Tube, Water Tube, Thermal Heater)
- Hands-on experience with MS Office; MS Excel and AutoCAD is a must.
- Knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource System)/SAP system
- Communication and Proficient typing/editing skills in English language.
- Data organization skills
- Basic knowledge of labour and corporate law
- Able to work individual or team, cooperate with others department/party
- Has great Logical thinking, analysis ability, and problem solving
- Able to work under pressure and strict deadline
- Able to adapt and active to coomunicate and coordinate with others team
- Can join as soon as possible
Cara Melamar :
Submit your CV and associated documents via email :
Subject : DE_Your Complete Name