Pou Chen Group, the largest branded athletic and casual footwear manufacturer in the world, is an OEM/ODM for major international brand name companies such as Nike, Adidas, Asics, New Balance, Timberland, and Salomon. As a global leader in the manufacture of branded athletic and casual/outdoor footwear, the Group produced 238.3 million pairs of shoes last year.
Founded in Taiwan, Pou Chen Group currently has its manufacturing factories and retailing sites throughout Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, and other areas in Asia.
Our vision is to benefit healthy lives by providing the most valuable solutions in the sports industry and beyond. We commit ourselves to provide the best services and products supported by technology-based solutions to be the most valuable platform steered by smart manufacturing and innovative services.
Lowongan Kerja Pou Chen Group Indonesia
saat ini Pou Chen Group Indonesia sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan untuk penempatan di Kabupaten Serang, Banten priode Februari 2024, dengan posisi dan kualifikasi sebagai berikut
Human Resource Officer
- Talent Acquisition
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from requisition creation to onboarding, and reporting
- Social and Environmental Affair Project
- Develop and implement sustainable initiatives, ensuring corporate social responsibility, ethical practices, and environmental stewardship are integrated into the organization’s strategy and operations
- Employee Social Security and Health Insurance
- Oversee health and labor insurance programs, ensuring compliance with regulations, managing benefit administration, promoting workplace safety, and facilitating employee wellness initiatives to create a secure and healthy working environment
- Expatriate Affair
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of expatriate assignments, including visa and immigration processes, relocation logistics, cultural integration, and ongoing support to ensure a smooth and successful expatriate experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or combination of experience and education
- Experienced in Human Resources or Project management
- Fluency in English is required
- Well-versed in Ms. Office and other technology tools
- Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize effectively, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple responsibilities under high-pressure situations
- A growth-mindset, adaptable and able to navigate changes and uncertainties
Cara Melamar :
subject: Position_Your Name