Indo Porcelain is one of Asia’s premier white porcelain tableware manufacturers and was acquired by Gunung Sewu in 1979. The company undertakes special commissions and OEM for many of the world’s leading brands. Domestically, Indo Porcelain supplies its products under the ZEN brand to high-end retailers and hospitality establishments. With state of the art equipment to handle a wide array of shapes, sizes and materials, Indo Porcelain currently has a capacity to produce 1.5 million pieces/month.
Porcelain (/ˈpɔːrs(ə)lɪn/) is a ceramic material made by heating raw materials, generally including kaolinite, in a kiln to temperatures between 1,200 and 1,400 °C (2,200 and 2,600 °F). The greater strength and translucence of porcelain, relative to other types of pottery, arise mainly from vitrification and the formation of the mineral mullite within the body at these high temperatures. End applications include tableware, decorative ware such as figurines, and products in technology and industry such as electrical insulators and laboratory ware.
The manufacturing process used for porcelain is similar to that used for earthenware and stoneware, the two other main types of pottery, although it can be more challenging to produce. It has usually been regarded as the most prestigious type of pottery due to its delicacy, strength, and high degree of whiteness. It is frequently both glazed and decorated.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Indo Porcelain
Saat ini PT. Indo Porcelain sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan dengan posisi serta kualifikasi sebagai berikut
- Must possess Bachelor degree majoring Industrial Engineering
- Having at least 2 years of proven experience as a production planner
- Having experience in the Ceramic Industry would be a plus
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Familiar in forecasting material and production planning
- Willing to be placed in Curug, Kab. Tangerang
Cara Melamar :
submit your Updated CV to
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
subject ‘Admin PPIC’.