PT. Lintas Bahari Nusantara was established in 2001. The founder of the company, Antonius Chandra has a humble beginning, starting his career as a technician that fixes ship engines. From there onwards, his passion and love for ship never stopped. He started this company from acquiring one ship, and slowly upgrade and expand the fleet size to more than a dozen ship.
PT. Lintas Bahari Nusantara or LBN for short, provides sea-freight services all over Indonesia. Our fleets are spread all over the country, transporting goods from one island to another. With decades of experience in the maritime industry, PT. LBN is still driven to expand and improve its fleet size to be one of the largest sea-freight services company in Indonesia.
With PT. LBN having the capabilities to stand on its own, our founder did not stop there. We now have a couple of sister companies or affiliation that is also in the maritime industry, but different objectives. One of our important sister company is PT. Harapan Teknik Shipyard (HTS), a shipyard that provides ship repair and maintenance.
With the cooperation between the two companies, LBN fleet of ships do not have to pay a heavy price for docking and ship maintenance at other shipyards. Located at Cilegon, HTS is at a strategic location where ships can easily dock at their shipyard.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Lintas Bahari Nusantara
Saat ini PT. Lintas Bahari Nusantara sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan, dimana posisi serta kualifikasinya dapat disimak sebagai berikut
- Vessel Inspections:
- Conduct thorough inspections of marine vessels, including ships, boats, and offshore platforms.
- Assess the structural integrity, machinery, navigation equipment, and safety systems. Compliance
- Ensure that vessels comply with international and local maritime regulations, classification society rules, and industry standards.
- Verify adherence to safety and environmental standards.
- Documentation Review:
- Review and analyze technical documents, plans, and drawings related to marine construction and modifications.
- Verify that documentation aligns with regulatory requirements and project specifications.
- Condition Surveys:
- Perform condition surveys to evaluate the overall state of vessels and identify any defects or areas requiring maintenance or repairs.
- Risk Assessment:
- Assess risks associated with maritime operations, taking into consideration factors such as weather conditions, cargo handling, and navigation.
- Damage Investigations:
- Investigate and assess the extent of damage to vessels resulting from accidents, collisions, or natural disasters.
- Quality Assurance:
- Implement and monitor quality assurance procedures to uphold the highest standards in marine construction and maintenance.
- Continuous Learning:
- Stay abreast of industry developments, new regulations, and emerging technologies in the maritime field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, en a related field.
- Relevant certifications from recognized maritime organizations.
- In-depth knowledge of maritime regulations, classification society rules, and Industry Standard
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to ensuring safety and compliance.
- Physical fitness for conducting inspections in various maritime environments.
- Experience in marine operations or shipbuilding is often preferred.
- Coordinate and supervise all maintenance and repair activities for vessels while docked at the port.
- Ensure that all maintenance and repair work is completed in accordance with safety regulations and industry standards.
- Develop and implement maintenance schedules to ensure that all vessels are properly serviced and maintained.
- Monitor the performance of onboard equipment and systems, and troubleshoot any technical Issues that may arise.
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure that vessels are prepared for departure in a timely manner.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and contractors to ensure that all maintenance and repair work is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair activities, including work orders, equipment logs, and inspection reports.
- Conduct regular inspections of vessels to identify any maintenance or repair needs
- Provide technical support and guidance to vessel crews as needed.
- Stay informed about industry developments and best practices in marine engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in marine engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience working as a Port Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of marine engineering principles and practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel as needed.
Cara Melamar :
Submit Your CV: email@example.com