Synergy Engineering has been an active player in the Indonesia energy sector since 2007, offering complete engineering lifecycle requirements of a project. We provide comprehensive technical services primarily to Energy sector including Oil and Gas, Renewables Energy, Solar, and general industry. Our clientele encompasses major Field Operators, Plant Owners, EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) contractors and global engineering design consultancies.
Synergy Indonesia has three offices located at Jakarta, Balikpapan, Pekan Baru supporting our clients. We have office with 350 personnel with facilities to support up to 70 clients and partners personnel, and a comfortable environment, with close access to major client office and airports.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Synergy Engineering
Saat ini PT. Synergy Engineering sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan dengan posisi dan detail sebagai berikut
Junior Proposal Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Review Tender Announcement at Newspaper and websites / receive new enquiries, enter to enquiry/tender list and distribute to Business Development Manager for review.
- Maintain and update tender monitoring form for every new tender and Request for Proposal (RFP) participated.
- Expediting and monitor the Proposal Schedule, from registration, Pre-Qualification up to tender submission and opening, including the meeting schedule, and related response requested by Client (e.g. Tender Participation Confirmation, clarification schedule, site visit schedule etc.). Ensure that the schedule is forwarded to relevant person via MS. Outlook.
- Bachelor Degree Graduate from any engineering disciplines (Chemical Engineering are preferred)
- Fresh Fraduate or Maximum 1 year experienced as Proposal Engineer with capability to prepare CTR/budgetary for Engineering work package will be advantageous.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Able to work under pressure condition and also a team player
If you are interested and feel like a match for the position, please send your latest CV to email@example.com with subject : Proposal Engineer – Name