A new Company named “PT Polyplex Films Indonesia” has been incorporated in Indonesia on 11th October 2017 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Polyplex (Thailand) Public Company Limited. This is a Greenfield expansion located in an industrial estate in Serang towards the west of Jakarta and caters mainly to the domestic market in Indonesia and also the regional / other export markets. The manufacturing operations started in Q3 2019-20.
Polyplex group (Polyplex) has the sixth largest capacity Polyester (PET) film globally.
Our polyester capabilities include both thin and thick PET film in a wide range of thickness and surface properties covering a spectrum of applications.
Our diversified business portfolio also includes BOPP, Blown PP/PE and CPP films produced in state-of-the-art plants with economic size. Integrated downstream capabilities of Metallizing, Silicone Coating (Offline Chemical Coating), Extrusion Coating and Transfer Metallized Paper deliver further value-added products.
We have a global presence, supplying to about 1780 customers in 75 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and the Indian sub-continent.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Polyplex Films Indonesia
Saat ini PT. Polyplex Films Indonesia sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan untuk periode Januari 2024 denga posisi dan kualifikasi sebagai berikut
- Candidates must at least process of bachelor degree from Chemical / Chemistry background
- Understand about QA/TS system or procedures
- Have minimum of 3 years experience in technical services function in converting industry or in the same role
- Can communicate in English language
- Can work individually or a team
- Willing to work at Cikande – Serang
- Can join immediately
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carry out day to day activities of QATS dept.
- Ensure that activities related to IMS systems, 5S and TPM completed as per requirements.
- Ensure that internal non conformances found during audit has been closed with proper action plan and not repeated in future with proper follow up
- Measurement and testing
- To plan periodic customer visit to assess customer expectations and feedback, building customer relations.
- Customer (External) & Internal communication regarding complaint received
- CAPA preparation
- ISO certifications implementation
- To design and align the Business Process to deliver value to customers.
- To plan periodic customer visit to assess customer expectation and feedback, building customer relations
- Response to customer queries up to customer satisfaction for their end application related requirements.
- Other responsibilities as needed