The history of Matapel Chemicals started in the year 1982 where the founders attained the pigment preparation manufacturing plant and the entire operation at Mandom. It was on 18th May 1985 that the founders organized and incorporated PT. Mata Pelangi Chemindo which started as pigment manufacturer.
In order to expand the business, Matapel Chemicals opened the trading division under the name of PT. Mata Pelangi Tradindo in the year 2000.
Currently Matapel Chemicals become one of the leading chemical companies in Indonesia which excels in manufacturing pigments and silicone emulsions. As the trading company, Matapel Chemicals excels in coating industries, fiberglass industries and silicone products for many industries especially textile industries. Besides those industries, Matapel Chemical also involved in other industries such as plastic, rubber, food, agriculture, etc. Matapel Chemicals market area consists of domestics and export. With 3 branches in Indonesia, Matapel Chemicals able to supply to all Indonesia area.
Matapel Chemicals success are driven by our people and their commitments to get best results by operating with full understanding and responsibility. Matapel Chemicals focus on innovation to serve our customers with better technology, diversity to ease and comfort our customers due to our broad range of products, versatility to make products that can be used in broad range of industries.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Mata Pelangi Chemindo (Matapel Chemicals)
Saat ini PT. Mata Pelangin Chemindo (Matapel Chemicals) sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan untuk periode Januari 2024 dengan posisi dan kualifikasi sebagai berikut
- Perform color matching work. Match and QC colours on request using best colour practices.
- Ensure that the color formulas developed in the laboratory work and are reproducible in the plant
- Knowledge and experience in testing waterborne emulsion formulations and coatings are critical to succeeding in this position.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related scientific field (Preferred: pure chemistry).
- Experience in chemical industries, especially paint & coating industry, is preferred.
- Knowledge in Color Science (color spaces, color difference equations etc.) and color measurement instruments is preferred.
- Familiar with POS Tint Colorant System is plus point
- Familiar with Data Color Spectro is plus point
- Experience in laboratory work and be able to optimally read, understand and modify color formulation; and successfully pass a color blindness test; knowledge of color measurement technology preferred.
- Candidate must also have communication skills to deal with external customers and internal personnel; generate written reports; and make technical presentations.
- Basic MS Office (PPT, Excel, Words) Skills for reporting • Placement: Factory, Kawasan Industri Daan Mogot